Pre K 4
Within our center’s daily schedule, each child has the opportunity to be creative, explore the environment, and learn problem solving and personal interaction skills. We believe that each child is an individual with different needs, talents, and interests that should be explored. The staff will serve as positive, Christian role models and provide care that is supportive, nurturing, warm, and responsive to each child.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
We specialize in:
- Flexible Schedules
- Love & Logic Discipline
- Staff Stability
- Before & After Care
- Summer Camp
- Free Love & Logic Parenting Classes
TLC EARLY LEARNING CENTER MISSION STATEMENT
TLC Early Learning Center program exists as a community-based mission of Trinity Lutheran Church, designed to provide developmentally appropriate Pre K 4 class in a church setting where children of all faiths, cultures, and socioeconomic backgrounds are embraced, taught, and cared for, as a reflection of Christ’s love for all people.
We are committed to:
- Respecting individuality, while helping the child benefit from the group experience;
- Promoting the growth of the whole child;
- Employing teachers who demonstrate Christian values;
- Supporting families as they meet the challenges of daily life;
- Following fair hiring practices without regard to race, gender, ethnicity, or religious beliefs;
- Providing facilities that are clean, well maintained, and programs that are reasonably priced.
Child must be appropriate age by September 1st
|Days available:||Hours Available:|
|Pre-K 4||M, T, W, TH, F(choose 3 to 5 days)||9:00-3:00|
|Before/After Care||M, T, W, TH, F||AM 7:30-9:00
|Full Time||Monday – Friday||Full Time
Drop-in space available to currently enrolled children upon availability.